Vexor's Insert Carrier System
Vexor's Carrier System was designed to make use of industry standard carbide inserts. We have developed a couple of different standards already including Carriers to hold standard two sided straight inserts and 4 sided inserts for v-grooving.
We are constantly developing ways for end users of our Multi-Pro system to get the most out of the tool as possible.
The Carrier System is a great example of just how versatile we can make our insert tool be.
These are just a few examples of what we can do in terms of what standard inserts we can use.
- Available for all sizes of the Multi-Pro family.
- Can be adapted to most styles of the Multi-Pro system.
- Can utilize virtually any industry standard insert within reason.
- Provided cheaper solutions to very standard manufacturing processes.
- Standard inserts are available in a wider array of carbide grades.
- Easy and accurate loading of the inserts.