The Multi-Pro-CNC insert router tool is available in a variety of widths: 35mm, 50mm and 60mm to accommodate any profile you need. Designed for use on CNC routers. They are available in right and left hand rotation.They are manufactured with high tensile steel bodies. It is also available with 3/4”, and 1” diameter shanks. Here are some benefits of the Multi-Pro-CNC insert router tool.
- By simply changing inserts when dull, there is no need to send the tool in for sharpening.
- Extended tool life over brazed tooling due to insert accuracy. Superior carbide and precision wire EDM machined tool bodies result in a superior surface finish and high concentricity.
- Inserts are made of high quality tungsten carbide (sub micro grain). They are precision ground, and have integrated safety slots.
- Guaranteed repeatability and consistency in your profiles.
- Constant small diameter of 69.85mm (2.75”) make switching between profiles easier.
- Vexor stop plate locating system makes for more accurate side locating, and allows for a visual of the bottom of the insert on both sides of the tool.
- Inserts and backers are interchangeable with Multi-Pro, Micro-Pro, and Mikron-Pro tools.
- Wedge gibb requires very little torque to tighten, thus resulting in superior hold down power. Multi-Pro tools are balanced to the industry standard of 2.5G.
- Hardened backer plates are 5/16” thick with integrated safety slots, making them the strongest in the industry.
- Lead time is less than that of dedicated tooling for new profiles.