The Multi Pro Insert Tool is available in a variety of widths: 35mm, 50mm, 60mm, 70mm, 80mm, and 100mm, to accommodate any profile you need. They are also available with bore sizes from 1-1/4” - 2-1/8” diameter. We can accommodate smaller diameter bores, such as 3/4” or 1” diameter, with the Micro-Pro. Here are some of the benefits of the Multi Pro.
- By simply changing inserts when dull, there is no need to send the tool in for sharpening
- Extended tool life over brazed tooling due to insert accuracy. Superior carbide (C) and precision wire EDM machined tool bodies (A) result in a superior surface finish and high concentricity.
- Hardened backer plates (B) are 5/16” thick with integrated safety slots, making them the strongest in the industry
- Inserts (C) are made of high quality tungsten carbide (sub micro grain). They are precision ground, and have integrated safety slots.
- Guaranteed repeatability, and consistency in your profiles
- Constant small diameter of 125mm (4.921")
- CJ Bridge (D) side locating system makes for more accurate side locating, and allows for a visual of the bottom of the insert on both sides of the tool.
- Wedge gibb (E) requires very little torque to tighten, thus resulting in superior hold down power.
- Multi-Pro tools are dynamically balanced
- Lead time is less than that of dedicated tooling for new profiles
- Inserts and backers are interchangeable with Micro-Pro, And Multi-Pro-CNC router bit.